Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun Family Fact!


My friend Anna had this idea, and I thought I'd try it too, in the hopes of getting myself blogging every day. So, without further aideu...
Fun Family Fact #1!
We are collectors. My husband and I basically fell in love over our mutual affection for The Brady Bunch. He had a collection of Brady items: the lunch box, the TV Guide, and coloring books, among other things. Over the years, our Brady collection has expanded to include other things (like the board game), and we've also managed to amass more lunch boxes, collectible toys, old board games, and movie posters. We've sold a few things over the years that we just didn't need, and to make room for our expanding family, but we'll always love to collect 70s items.

1 comment:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Love it!

I asked Bunny if she'd like to start a collection recently. She says that she wants to collect bugs. How do I do that?