Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm So Tired

It's been way too long since I've posted here. It's not that I don't want to...I think of things to write about all the time. It's just that I'm tired. Oh, so tired. I have a baby that doesn't like to sleep at night, and this is something I have not experienced before. Almost 6 months of this, and I'm just...tired.

However, I can't complain much. Life here is good. Today, I celebrate 4 years of marriage with my awesome husband. I can't say enough good things about him. He is definitely the most caring and kind-hearted person that I have ever known. He loves his children mightily. He is a super dad, and just one of the nicest people you'd ever want to know. I am looking forward to many, many more anniversaries. I can't believe it's only been 4, and it's good to know that a lifetime more lie ahead.

Today Noel looked at a little foot massager that is basically a wooden ball with a ring around it. He picked it up and declared, "It's Saturn." Wow. He's turning into one sharp cookie. This summer, he has been enjoying going outside and playing in the water. His favorite thing to do is to "Spray Mommy!" Mommy's not so sure that it's her favorite, but whatever makes her little man happy...He will be 2 1/2 officially TOMORROW. I can't believe it.

Lennon is a sweetheart. Really, he loves people and to be cuddled and fawned over. He wants attention, a lot. This would be much easier if he were the only child, but since he's not, he gets the short shrift sometimes. He's almost 5 1/2 months old and becomes more and more like a little human being every day. His big eyes and two-tooth grin will light up your day. These brothers are going to be one handsome pair. Watch out for the $ brothers, little ladies.

Now that I've given you a pretty dull update, I'm off to nap while I still can. I'll be back soon...definitely sooner than three weeks. That's just unacceptable!

1 comment:

Superdumb Supervillain said...

happy anniversary!

bob and i totally forgot ours this year. whoops.