Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Babies and Big Brothers

Today I took Lennon to his FOUR month appointment.  Where has the time gone?  I still can't believe he was born that long ago...and there are times when it seems like just yesterday.  He is doing well.  Definitely big, healthy, and he was by far the cutest baby in the waiting room, with the best personality.  I do think he drooled more than any baby present.  He also laughed big, huge laughs when I tickled him and giggled for the nurse.  He's already flirting with the ladies.

 

Just like his brother, he is a solid, chubby baby at 17 lbs.  Also like Noel, their head size is 100%+.  According to some study, this means your kids will have higher IQs...All I know is I've never been able to find a winter hat in a toddler size that will fit Noel's giant head.

1 comment:

Li Li said...

Yea for Lennon and the good appointment! And I laughed out loud at "All I know is I've never been able to find a winter hat in a toddler size that will fit Noel's giant head."

HAHA