Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Want to Manage More Than a Couple Posts a Month, Really.


Oh, it has been quite a few weeks. All I can say is "Whew," take a deep breath, and go to bed. It's been tiring. Soooo, so tiring. The tired has been worth it though...lots of good things have happened and it makes me really look forward to our future. It has been a long road. These past couple of years have been full of challenges, but I think we're at a point where we can relax and look forward to what's ahead. I can't wait. I'm not sure how quickly any changes will occur, but I'm pleased to think about it. I see Jack Stack in our future...and Groucho Marx.

These glasses have been passed down a generation. My family played with them often when I was a kid. See? Nostalgia is in my blood.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. My whole family has finally recovered from a coughy, hacky, runny-nosey something that "wasn't the flu", when Noel was tested for it. We've all still got residual coughs, but the fever and listlessness is finally gone. I'm grateful, because although it means they are much more active, both boys can go to their 2 mornings of parents day out, and we can actually get some things done around the house.
The wee sick children.
The Terror also Known as Lennon.
You figure this one out.

Yesterday, I passed an accreditation exam for my job. This will allow me to be able to work from home very, very soon. This has been something I've wanted since going in to this profession...and it is going to happen. I still can't believe it. :D

This pumpkin did not even place at my work contest. Clearly, the judges were lame.

I'm well aware that this post is totally random. My brain hurts. Please forgive.

No comments: